BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

MISSING YOU AGAIN,

Heyy everybodyyhh how have you been?
It’s been looooooooong time since I didn’t update my blog
Well, I’m kind of busy here
Have loads of assignments and test to go through
Yeah I can’t wait to go back home for Rayaaa ;D
I can't wait to see my cousins weeeee
Oohh yeap have to inform you people why I rarely online now
It is because in my campus here, we have to fill up one form which is online form to use this effing wireless network
Damn bloody pfft laaah kaan ;/ Hmph that is why I didn’t online that much now
So so, how’s your fasting month?
So far my fasting month was great not that bad laah
I can't wait to go home next week ow yeahh ow yeahh ow yeahh ;))
ByTheWay before I can happily go back home I have to settle all my bloody DAMN assignments
And AND ANDDD also my quizzes
I have two quizzes on Monday and yeah it is Law subject
And also Costing subject *Damn youuu*
But nevermind laah redha jee what to do kaan
So so I guess that's all for now later I'll update again aite aite

Takecare bloggers ♥
Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33