BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

AHH,

Currently I'm in my room doing nothing
Just got back from Jementah and now
I'm starting to missing all my loved ones
I think I'm TERRIBLY miss them
Feels like crying now but I can't :S
Tomorrow gonna be a brand new week, a brand new day as well
Plus a brand new life i guess
It's the end of me and them them him you ah whatever
Oh I just loveee this song which the title is Try sleeping with a broken heart
By Alicia Keys :)
The song got meaningful lyrics aww I'm listening to it now :')
Uhm yeah after this I have to be serious in my studies
Gotta take it seriously
I have to not because I want hehe I think that it is the time for me to starts all over again
Like seriously yeah :'(
Plus after this I'm gonna have like TONNES of tests to go through
I'm sure I'm gonna be like stress up and all those aahhh :B
Nevermind I know I can do it :D
Be positive aiteee okay I guess that's all for today's blog
Take care readers :')
:-*