BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CHIPSMORE,

Heyy hyee bloggers, :)
I just finished my 1st test for FAR250
Overall uhm not that hard lah
But for question 1 urgh I think the question is quite tough
Compared with 2nd question
But nevermind as long as it's over ;)


Oh I just know that my final's for this semester (short sem to be exact)
Is on 21st June *phew I'm scareddd like !@#&#*@ :B
Wish me luck aite people :)


Oh oh there are lots of advantages I'm taking this short sem's
It's like we have lots of free time for example,
For your information my class everyday is at 10am till 12am
After that I'm free yeap baby I'm freeeee ;)
So yeah :D Oh sometimes it's boring but heyy I have lots of movies
So I just on my lappy and watch any movies that I want to :)
Well well well and yeah tomorrow I'm gonna have my 3rd chapter for this subject
Wish me luck aite darlinggg


I hope that topic is not that hard
Pleaseee publish account don't be cruel kayy :))
So I think that's it
Awh dah lama tak type panjang panjanggg
:D Toodles honey, <3