BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

COUSIN'S,

My favourite pictures afterall :)
My dad loves to play with him :D
Heyy I'm Hafiy guess what this is my car yeah my car
pfft yeah rightt :P
She asked me to take her pictures posing infront of the television
*layan jela :')
Peace yaw peace peace :D
Cute kan? Left side Dina and on the right side Ochee [annoying, SANGAT]


All the above pictures is my lovely cousin's
I don't know why I posted this stuffs
Just for fun perhaps
They're fun to played with
Ochee is the cutest among the three of her other siblings
She's really cheeky and very smart at times
But when she's not in her good mood
Anything can happened something like she can even beat her own mum//dad
Hafiy is the one who loves to disturb Ochee haha he even play Ochee's and Dina's barbie doll
What the heck :O


But still I love them a lot and yeah of course I love to bully them too
That is my favourite part HAHA evil me evil me
:Pp