BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WHAT A TIRING DAY,

Hey bloggers 'ssup 'ssup, ;DD

Guess what?
I think I've misplaced our reunion pictures
I don't remember where did I put all that particular pictures
BIG DAAAAMNNN WhatTheFrog lahh wehh
((SEE SEE PEOPLE ALYNN HAVE THIS SHORT-TERM-MEMORY PROBLEM))
I really love all those pictures it really precious, and and meaningful to me
:'( *sobsob*

BTW people,
Today me and my mum went to three places at the same time
Sounds cool en HAHA tak cool pun just awesome :D
At first we went to Klinik Roslan I guess at USJ 4
I just went there to take some cream to put on my foot (yeah it's on my foot) -.-
My right foot is totally painful since last sem okay last sem :(
It has scars on it but when i put this one cream it don't even works out
Lagi teruk adalah -.-'
Second time i went to this one Klinik in USJ 2 also didn't works out
So today we went there
&& we'll see what will happen
;)

After that we went to Bank at Taipan
My mum have to pay something
Then we went to Sunway Pyramid
Just went to Nokia service centre to repair mum's phone
But then because of she has to pay RM200++ my mum cancelled it
It's ridiculous to spend that much just for the sake of repair that phone
Better buy the new one kan :')
After that, we went to TGI's Friday
Just ate some salad there
And some desserts that's all

Finally, after we ate there we went to J.Co to buy some donuts for my sis
Then it's time to go back :)
It's already 6something that time
But, something happened before we wanna go back
My mum forgot where did she put that parking ticket thingy
I was like WAA cane mak boleh lupa blabla *panic jap LOL sape tak panic :(
Lain kali letak kat tempat senang nampak blabala
*mumbling for a while :B*
Because of that place is like damn hot I asked my mum to seat inside the car first so that we can find it properly and comfortable-ly [haha :b]
After few minutes I found it yeah baby yeahh I found it
Thenthen that's all kot :)

So people i guess that's all for now
Almost 3 in the morning
I should sleep i should sleep already
Have to wake up early to go to Diana's house
So till we meet again bloggers

Lotsoflovee,
Alynn <33