BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

HIPPIE,

Hoorayyy Costing Test is over presentation is over and semuaaa pon dah over,
ATLASTTT ;)

"I THINK THAT. ."
1) I SHOULD stop loving that dude for GOD sake it's killing me every single day
2) I should move on
3) I should really move on because it's been one year uhm nevermind I don't want to continue
4) I should take this thing seriously but I don't think I can it takes time :/
5) I miss Mieza so much that it hurts really hurts
6) I miss those time effing muchhh
7) H1N1 sucks :O
8) I can't stop thinking of him :(
9) I miss Rafiq too :'(
10) Rafiq makin sombong *double triple frustrated
11) I miss chatting with Zack and oh Fadhil tooooooooooooo ;) Mareena PONNN! :D
12) Maggi RUSKI is absolutely deliciousss :9
13) I miss Diana a lot :(
14) Costing paper just now uhm a lil bit tough
15) Silence means acceptance ceh tetiba subject Law -.-'
16) I wanna spend my entire life time with you HAHA suddenly jeee WhatTheFoot
17) Justin Timberlake is super hot aww
18) My costing lecturer is superrr niceee I'm glad for that
19) I miss my mum and sister :(
20) I have to accept the fact that you're gone forever okay that's sounds sad
21) I wanna slap your face not you but em someone but not you don't worry ;)
22) I'm scared of Law subject
23) I should act as if I'm mean but actually I'm not HAHA
24) I want Patrick Spongebob :D
25) This entry is lame super lame HAHA

Okayy enough laah it's already 12.30am I gotta go till then bloggers ♥

Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33