BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

BYEBYE,

Heyy bloggers I just wanna say byebye July and welcome to the month of August
:))
Another one day till I'm going back to Segamat
Next week probably will be the busiest week for me
I have presentations and group assignments to do
For now I'm doing my other two assignments and this Sunday I'm going to do the other two
*sangat pening kan :(
And yeah yesterday I went to Summit and planned to watch Ice Age 3
But too bad they have stopped showing the movie
Then me and Putt decided to watch Harry Potter so for the second time I watched it
It was fun and at the same time it was sad
The sad part is when Dumbledore's dead
I cried for the second time HAHAA ;D
So so I guess that's all for this entry
Last but not least I wanna show you another quotes from me for today
"Pretenders never stop pretending"
HAHA okay till then bloggers

Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33