BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

BITTER,

I MISS,
I miss my childhood time those days sangaaat best
I miss school like absofucking miss
I miss those time when I went to tuition here and there
I miss those time when I was in primary school
I miss being scolded from our teachers for not doing their homeworks
I miss the part when we're having Add Maths class Pn. Chew sangat lawak ;))
I miss the part when me and Azira gossipping about random things when our mum is having meeting
I miss school's library
I miss to go to Staff room or known as Bilik Guru
I miss Kancil tuition
I miss learning Geografi and Sejarah *okay that's weird :/
I miss Perhimpunan Hari Isnin HEHE :D
I miss my canteen's school food
I miss skipping classes
I miss Hari Kantin as well
I miss PJ time oh sangat rindu :(
I miss school's toilet *rindu kan? HAHA
I miss the part when we're going to Hypermedia to do our study group *study ke HAHA ;D
I miss Sport's Day aww rinduuu nak pegi MPSJ :S
I miss the time when we have to Q to buy foods at school's canteen
I miss having camping with my school mates
I miss PRS :)
I miss wearing Kadet Bomba's uniform
I miss the time when me and my sis kena kejar dengan anjing time balik sekolah *panic gila time tu :(
And last but not least
I miss school's uniform and kasut sekolah pon ;D

Till then lovelies ♥

Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33