BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

BOOORING,

I'M FCKNG PISSED OFF RIGHTT NOW ARGH
Guess what today is such a boooring dayyy
Results will come out soon
Less than 2 bloody weeks I guess
I'm totally freak out and totally scared like damn people I'm SUPER SCAREDDD! ;(
I hope I can score for this particular subject which is
BEL260
MGT153
FAR150
QMT181

I'm not sure about my ECO162 and my CTU151
It's not that hard actually but I don't know I don't have the confidence that I can score those subjects
Oh God help me I don't want to repeat any of those subjects
Damn I feel like crying right now I'm totally freak out
I really hope my pointer is better than previous sem

Okay okay enough like Danny said happy thoughts right?
Think positive think positive Alynn
Okay that's all I guess
Pray for me that my results will be better than previous sem right :D
Till then bloggers take care!

Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33