BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

JUST NOW,

Just now I had a dinner with my ex tuition mates at Naili's Taipan,
Aww it was lovely dinner and awesome,
I really miss my schoolmates like absofucking much,
I just love them and yeah they're worth it to depends on,
Not like those F girls HAHA you know what I mean right,
And yeah we were like gossiping with each other,
Oh yeah only four of us just now,
Another two can't make it,
So there's me, Sara, Aisyah and Faiz,
Oh yeap we were like gossiping like HAHA bapak best
It's been like ages tak gossip macam tu,
And then there's one part yang,
I asked Sara what's up with our Ekon's teacher,
Then Faiz cakap dia dah ada 4 isteri,
We were like WhatTheFoot HAHA semua pon gelak,
And then em whatelse oh yeap,
Faiz cam apa oh cakap I will be the one yang kahwin dulu,
And I balas balik no no Sara gonna married first,
And then I said eh nope you Faiz gonna married first,
HAHAHAHAHAHA coz he's the one yang ada girlf,
And then camtu lahh memang banyak gila gelak tadi,
And time balik pulak,
Kitorang lalu tepi satu Indian house ni,
Diorang boleh dikatakan every weekends ada gathering,
And AGAINNN Faiz cakap oh sure Fizuan kat sana,
Then gelak lagi macam orang gila,
So so that's all I guess,
We really had a blast just now seriously,
But the sad part is tak ambil gambar,
I don't know why :((
Menyesal okay tak ambik single gambar pun *sigh
But damn I just love them weh seriously :)
Sayang diorang macam orang gila
So alright then I'll update later k?

Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33