BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

IKEA,

Good Afternoon ladies and gentleman
Today I would like to talk about IKEA
HAHA tiba tiba je WhatTheFoot -.-'
Last Friday, I went to IKEA
We went there from 6 to 10pm
First when we arrived there we had our dinner
And after that shoppinggg
I just bought my laundry bag and oh
Actually I do have a laundry bag which my sister gave me last sem
But that laundry bag is like so huge and I can't put it under my table
So I decided to buy smaller size so that it can fit under my table
It was red in colour and kinda cute :)
So after that I just follow my sister and she bought a lot of stuff's
GILAA JEALOUS OKAY *sigh*
I want to buy those thing too but I can't afford it because I'm broke *pity me :((
After we went to IKEA we went to mamak stall's at USJ 16
Yeah yang Melur tu yeap tempat tu banyak orang kan malam malam
I was like argh rimas gila and I thought I wanna drink teh tarik but because there's a lot of customer's
And the weather is like veryvery hot I decided to drink iced tea
Then then that's all kot for today's blog
Till then aite and yeah pictures pictures below for you to see :)

DAIM Cake ; super nyummy :9

Meatballs I love meatballs ♥

Both = MINE :Pp

Lai lai only RM9.90 lai lai :DD

Again lai lai eh wait kain dia lawa kan? ;)

Oh I LOVE this section ; RED = my colour aww :')

Please leave your yellow bag here @

Please leave your handbeg here

You choose HAHA :P

(confirm kena curi after 3 seconds LOL)

I'm the one who push this trolley here and there and my sister busy shopping

*pfft


Till then bloggers ;)

Lotssoflovee,

Alynn<33