BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I MISS YOU MUM,

Hey bloggers how are yeah?
Anddd today is such an empty day
Mum is not home well hmph my mum and my sister is on holiday now at Dubai
Yeah Dubai :(( I'm not going because I don't want to
HAHA memang tipu it's not that I don't want to but it was last minute planned
So nevermind it's okay :)
And yeap they will be back on this Wednesday :'(
Oh damn gonna miss you two so damn like a lot
I hope they'll give me souvenirs niceee souvenirs from there ;)
And yeah as usual some photos for you people *well enjoyyy
Hope you're having fun there :) *My beloved sis,mum andd auntie <33

Take care mum :((

My beloved auntie with her sonMy lovely sister <33

Beloved cousin diorang comel :D


Okay okay that's all it's already 6pm I have to go downstairs to cook something

Later bloggers will update later

Take care :)



Lotssoflovee,

Alynn<33