BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

SOBER,

Okay all of a sudden I feel like crying
I don't know why,
I've been like so moody lately,
Maybe it is because of 4 days left till I leave Subang,
I'm going to miss Part 2 sem break,
It is because gahh so many things happened throughout this break,
I was so happy from 11thMay2009 till now 29thJune2009,
Seriously I had fun,
Damn I don't wanna go back to Johor,
But still I HAVE to *sobsob
I'm so not ready but well like I said before I have to,
So yeah pity me ;(
My wish for next sem is,
I hope I get Kolej Mutiara because sama dengan Aisyah,
We can study together and do stuffs together,
And I wish my roommates okay sama kepala semua,
And I wish my appeal tu successful,
I don't know the results yet,
So pray for me aite ;/
And yeah I miss my MMU friends too,
I love them to death people yeah love them to death,
It is because I never found friends like them before,
I mean I have found friends like them but,
They're differents yeah sangatsangat lain,
Sometimes I feel really lucky to know them,
Recently I've chatted with this one guy and nama dia Budin,
I've lost contact with him because he changed his number,
And then last week I guess I add him in YM,
We chat like yeah normal lah and nasib he still remember me,
If tak HAHA nak kena kaki ke tangan?
Aww evil me >;) HAHA kiddingg :P
Oh I said to him I miss MMU blabla and he said this to me,
"Tula dulu aku dah pujuk dah semua kenapa pegi jugak" *touched gila weh sumpah :(
Adi pun pernah cakap camtu tapi dia lagi kejam because he said something like this,
"Haa tula padan muka sape suruh pindah dulu"
DAMN YOU Adi -.-'
But well I miss Adi eventhough I did hate him for some reasons,
I hate him but still I miss him WhatTheFrog weh o.O
So yeah I'm touched sangat touched because I feel that they really appreciate me for who I am and for who I'm not,
Okay sangat emo okay enough enough
Boleh nangis nanti dangerous HAHA dangerous eh HAHA tak tahan :Pp
Them mm i guess that's all for today DAMN I'm soo gonna miss Subang like freaking much!
So yeah till then bloggers aite

Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33

P/S : I miss Farwin weh seriously :((
Only God knows how much I miss him
*SOBSOB