BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

BLOGGERS,

Hyee people how have you been aww aww :')
Oh yesterday I went to Kuala Lumpur or known as KL HAHA -.-
I went there on Saturday and went back to Segamat on Sunday
Okay this how it goes
Sad things happened yeah SADDD things happened
My dream to watch Harry Potter shattered because gahh tickets were sold out
And I was sad bloody sad :((
I really want to watch HP but but damn I don't know how to explained what I felt that day
And yeah sedih kan sedih gila sedihsedihsedih
ByTheWay today is Kak Haziq's birthday
So I just wanna wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY KAK HAZIQ ♥
I LOVE YOU THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
And yeah thanks for everysingle thing
Your support and everything
It means a lot to me seriously I owe you lotss I guess ;)
So Happy Birthday aite kak please don't cry
It's your day so enjoy k kak ;))
We love you :D
So so I guess that's all I will update later aite
And yeah now ManU is in Malaysia sangat jealous okay sape yang dapat pegi
*SOBSOB ;((
I Love ManU GloryGloryManU! ;D

Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33