BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

HERE IN MY HOME,

Okay I'm home now *winkwink*
I reached KL Sentral at about 7 in the morning
Then went back to Subang Jaya by Aisyah's parents
Thanks aite and oh thanks for the breakfast too babe ;D
And around 8 I'm home
I was totally tired and around 8 something
With my jeans on I slept on the couch till 10 a.m
Then I went upstairs to take my bath and after that
Around 12 I guess I continued slept till 4pm
Okay that's explains well kan sangat penat dahlah kat train tak dapat tido dengan aman
Every single hour akan sedar so yeap you can imagine that lah kan
And so pukul 4 bangun baru lunch and baca paper semua HEHEE baca paper takley bla ;D
Then then that night ada wedding kat this one hall kat PJ
So before nak pegi tu my dad bagi this one watch
I' m not sure where he bought it
But it's not that bad quite okay nice nice lah thanks Daddy ;)
And oh yesterday kan I kan mimpi that dudeee
HAHAHAHAHAHA tak dapat jumpa for 1 week pon kat mimpi jadi lah kan HAHAHAHA
-.-'
HEHE okay enough
That's all I guess for now
Till then lovelies

Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33