BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FACTS ABOUT ME,

Heyy people! ;)

FACTS ABOUT ME, :)
1) Cepat boring *sangat cepat
2) Cepat pissed off
3) Once you did something bad I will not treat you like I used to
4) Once I appreciate//loves someone I really appreciate//loves that person
5) A cry baby that's me
6) Sensitive//Veryyy fragile
7) When I was like diam gila means that I'm thinking of something
8) A good listener
9) Loves shopping
10) Loves to watch movies
11) Loves mom's cooking
12) Manja tapi tak spoiled
13) I don't know how to cook but I do know how to bake
14) It's hard for me to forget something bad that happened to me
15) To me once a cheater always a cheater
16) Loves pink
18) Loves to play badminton
17) Loves music
19) Strongly believed in karma
20) In love with that DBS dude ;) since when oh since last sem :)
21) I don't like to wear shoes or sneakers
22) I'm still single :)


Okay enough I guess
Since my birthday date is on 22 so 22 is enough I guess :))
Okay byebye people thanks for reading ♥


Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33