BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

IT'S JULY ALREADY,

Yeah it's July already,
Means that I have to get ready for my 3rd sem,
I have to study hard not hard as in HARD,
But I guess I have to study REAL SMART+REAL HARD,
So yeah :)
New sem new mission whatsoever and yeah new hopes too,
I don't even start packing all my things HAHA tomorrow will be my last day at home,
Sangat sedih okay *sniffsniff :'(
So guys if after this I'm not update anything in my blog,
I hope you understand me because in Sgmt there I will be busy,
Life in Sgmt is very busy especially when the class starts,
And oh currently I'm not feeling well because I'm having bad fever and flu and also sore throat,
Every single sem yeah every SINGLE bloody sem without miss I will have that kind of things,
New sem = Bad fever, flu, sore throat
How sad kan?
Em yeah I guess that's all for now
I'm not feeling well so perhaps we'll see each other next time
Take care bloggers I'm gonna miss this sem-break ;(

Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33