BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SWEET NINETEEN,

Aww aww I want Secret Recipe's cake *SOBSOBS*
A give from my lovely Mum last Sunday ThanksMumYou'reTheBest ♥


Happy Birthday To Me,
Happy Birthday To Me,
Happy Birthday To Me,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO MEEEE
*hands clappinggg*
:DD
Well bloggers I'm old already
Have to accept the fact haha that I'm already 19
Okay so atlast I'm 19
YEAYYY HAHA I'M OLDER THAN YOU YOU AND AND YOUUU
HEHEHEHEHEHE ;D
Basically the first person to wish me was Fadhil
He wished me in advanced though
Thanks aite :)
And yeah yang tak wish tuu haish I'm reallyreally frustrated like fucking frustrated with you guys
Baru berapa tahun tinggal sekolah dah lupa kan
Nevermind I still have others
Others who still loved me and appreciate me for who I am and for who I'm not
Thanks A LOT lovelies ♥
ByTheWay I'm craving for secret recipe's cake like AAA I want cheesecake
Okay I feel like crying because I couldn't celebrate with my mum
:'( :'( :'(
I want to see the pressies she bought for me :((
Uhm okay guys I guess I got to go
Have to do other things
Takecare bloggers

Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33