BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BOOMBOOMBOOM,

Ow yeah I can on9 now! *smiles widely*
Oh people I can on9 yeah okay enough
Yeap basically tomorrow will be the scariest day of my life
Results will coming out and yeah I reallyreally hope I passed that particular paper
This feeling is killing me right now yeap I'm fucking scared
I want to passed that paper I want I want to passed :((
*sniffsniff*
Well well bloggers pray for me aite I'm totally freak out like hell
Feels like crying now :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Oh enough enough yeah I want to show you guys some pictures when I was on the trip to KL
So have fun :)

Roommate ; Seha

PWTC Merdeka Hall :)

Masjid Putrajaya :)

Our Prime Minister :)

Oh damn terdownload HAHA meet my messy table love :P


Till then bloggers I have to go

Loads of assignments I have to do so till then


Lotssoflovee,

Alynn<33