BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

THIRD SEM,

Heyy bloggers sorry for not update anything,
I've been busy lately because yeah I'm in Segamat already,
So yeapp busy with classes and assignments as well,
So far this sem is not that bad,
I have three roommates and all of them is Part 3 so basically it's fun :)
No seniors so no rules and whatsoever,
And yeah yesterday I went to KL for just 1 day,
We went there by bus yeah of course by bus laah kan dah nama pun trip,
To make it short I went to Putrajaya, KLCC, and also PWTC,
And we arrived here on 4.30am yeappo 4.30 in the morning,
Just imagine that ;(
I can't sleep at all when I was in the bus and oh oh people I have to mentioned this,
I HATE THAT PART 2 GIRL AGAIN I REPEAT I HATEEE THAT GIRL SO SO SO MUCH!
OhMyGod I just can't understand that girl,
That girl to be honest with you she's such a jerk, cheap girl yeah you deserved it okay,
So yeapp you guess what kat dalam PWTC you nak menggatal dengan jantan lain,
Kat dalam bus you nak menggatal dengan jantan lain,
HEYY GET A LIFE LA BITCH!
Stop doing nonsense things I hope you guys understand,
Dahlah duduk sebelah and yeap nampak sangat okay you yang over dengan that dude,
Haish get a life bitch get a life! -.-
Okay enough macam ko baca je kan benda ni but well,
I just hate that girl badly sangaaaaaaaaat lah benci HAHA
And oh yesterday there's a talk from our Prime Minister,
Overall it's fun not that boring lah :)
And oh when I was at KLCC I meet my dad,
Then that night my parents came to PWTC too,
I'm touched like seriously touched because I have such a lovely parents,
Because my mum bought me some foods to eat,
Aaah I feel like crying that time,
Yeah just imagine pagi tu dah jumpa my dad,
Malam jumpa lagi plus my mum was there too,
And my sis too so yeap I'm thankful to have such a wonderful parents and a lovely sister as well,
So to conclude my blog is em well I love my parents,
I love my friends okay dah I love everyone :')
Thanks for every single thing,
Ahh damn tomorrow I'm gonna have my quiz for Costing subject,
Have to go now to take my bath and everything,
I try to update my blog anytime I'm free,
So that's all I guess later okay,
Take care bloggers ♥

Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33