BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

HOLAHOLSSS,

Heyy bloggers I have a great news for you guys
Now yeap currently I'm on hols now
Mid-sem break have been brought forward from today
24thJuly till 2nd of August
It's great right :))
At first I was blank really blank when they announced
Because I have tonnes of assignments to do
Although we're on holiday now
I don't think that I'm gonna be happy for the next six days
Because I guess that it will be boooring
Haish ;(
But but at the same time
I guess it's gonna be fine
I will go to the cinemas and watch Harry Potter
Aww I can't wait too watch it
I've been waiting since ages ago
Em yeah I guess that's all for now
I wanna do something
And oh well people I have bad news too
My bestfriends Mieza will switch campus
I'm fucking sad I'm totally speechless but nothing I can do to changed her mind
It's sad bloody sad
After this I don't know to whom I wanna spilled anything in my mind
I mean like I don't know to whom I gonna talk with
Because all this while I always told her anything
She's my shoulders to cry on and yeap basically she knows everything about me
What I felt and all those blablabla I hope you can understand me
I feels like crying now :'( I hope that she won't forget me :'((
Okay sobsobs I can't do anything I have to accept the fact that she gonna leave Segamat
Uhm I guess I'll update later
Takecare bloggers ♥

Lotssoflovee,
Alynn<33